If you have a Jeep Wrangler, you may be wondering how to turn on the rear windshield wiper. It’s actually quite simple! Just follow these steps:
1. Locate the windshield wiper control lever on the driver’s side of the dash.
2. Push the lever up to the “on” position. 3. The rear windshield wiper will now be turned on and will operate at whatever speed you have set the lever to.
That’s all there is to it! Now you know how to turn on your Jeep Wrangler’s rear windshield wiper with ease.
- Open the rear hatch of the Jeep Wrangler
- Locate the windshield wiper controls near the driver’s side of the rear hatch
- Turn on the windshield wipers by flipping the switch to the “On” position
- Close the rear hatch of the Jeep Wrangler
How to Turn on Windshield Wipers Jeep Wrangler
Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to turn on the windshield wipers on a Jeep Wrangler: 1. Open the driver’s side door and sit in the driver’s seat. Make sure that the Jeep is in “Park” before proceeding.
2. Reach over to the right side of the steering column and locate the lever for the windshield wipers. The lever should be positioned just above where your right hand rests when you are holding onto the steering wheel.
3. Push down on the lever to turn on the windshield wipers. You may need to push down slightly harder than you think, as this particular Lever can be stiff.
4. The windshield wipers will now sweep across your windshield at a moderate speed; if you want them to go faster, simply push down harder on the Lever. To make them go slower or stop completely, pull up on the Lever until it reaches its original position.
How Do I Turn on My Rear Windshield Wiper?
Assuming you have a rear windshield wiper:
Locate the switch for your rear windshield wiper. This is typically located on or near the steering wheel, and may be labeled with a picture of a windshield wiper.
Depress the switch to turn on the rear windshield wiper. The speed of the wipe can usually be adjusted by depressing the switch repeatedly.
How Do I Turn on My Jeep Wrangler Wiper Blades?
Assuming you would like a step by step guide on how to turn on the wiper blades on a Jeep Wrangler:
1. Locate the wipers switch on the lower part of the steering column. The wipers switch is usually a small lever.
2. Move the wipers switch to the “On” position. You may have to hold it for a second or two for the wipers to start moving.
3. If your Jeep Wrangler is equipped with intermittent wipers, you can adjust the interval at which they operate by turning the knob next to the wiper switch.
How Do You Turn on the Rear Windshield Wiper on a 2007 Jeep Wrangler?
If your 2007 Jeep Wrangler is like most other vehicles on the road, the rear windshield wiper is turned on by a switch located on the dash near the driver’s seat. The switch may be labeled with a picture of a windshield wiper, or it may simply say “Rear Wiper.” Once you’ve located the switch, simply turn it to the ON position.
If your Jeep has an automatic setting for the rear wiper, there will also be an OFF and AUTO position on the switch.
Where is the Button for the Back Windshield Wiper?
The button for the back windshield wiper is located on the left side of the steering wheel. It is a small, black button that is easy to miss if you’re not looking for it. When you press the button, the wipers will start moving from the top of the windshield down to the bottom.